Lunch Break

Here I am, sitting at home, waiting for the Sears guys to show up with my new washer and dryer ... I love how they give you a four hour window in which they might maybe hopefully show up.

Argh.

Oh well. At least I have enough work to do that doesn't require help or input from too many others. I've done enough presales work in the last year that I can practically write a process description in my sleep.

In my Internet wandering yesterday I came across something ... remarkable? Eye-catching. No, I know -- alarming. And great, all at the same time.

Hubba's House. I won't go into too much detail, but if you've ever been curious about true small-town life, take a look.

It is written from and about the town of Elm Springs and the surrounding area (which covers a lot more ground and people). This is where my grandparents live; everything on this site involves people they know, people they've told me stories about for years (and people I've met myself).

And it's a lot of fun.

I suppose my "lunch break" is just about over and I should get back to work. With any luck I'll have my new appliances soon and I can then GO back to work ... Argh.

Have a good day, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review