Still Moving

It's starting to look like I actually live here now ... except it's cleaner than any place I've ever lived. So maybe it just looks like someone lives here, if not me.

Hmm.

I apologize for the fact that my posts as of late have all been exceedingly dull. I've been a bit strapped for free time. (The only reason I'm posting now is because I'm waiting for my dishwasher to be done so I can start mixing a few things up for Friday.) I suppose that's expected, and anyone who reads this with any regularity will understand why, but I want to let you know that I haven't gone completely vacant. I'll post something more interesting soon.

I hope.

Hey, if nothing else, I have pictures from Rochester. Somewhere ...

Hmm.

Okay. Have a great night, folks, and I'll catch you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review