Happy St. Pat's!

Well, here we are again. A year ago today was my first "out and about in Wausau" experience ... which is funny to me now, because I think I was a little nervous about hanging out with a coworker outside of work (even though that coworker was Stuart, who is fairly nonthreatening).

Friday night was good times ... and on Saturday, Darren got here! I'm afraid this hasn't been an overly entertaining weekend for him, but, well, I moved to Wausau, Wisconsin. It's not an overly entertaining town, particularly in the middle of March.

That's okay. It was a fairly relaxing weekend.

I have today off, so we'll see what we find to do next.

Anyway, that's about it. Thought a quick check-in was in order. Have a great week, folks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
St. Pat's was good... a beer along the Grand Canyon =D

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review