Brain Break

Listening to: The White Stripes - "Balla and Biscuit" followed by Eve 6 - "Open Road Song"
Thinking about: heat & material balances and snow
Wishing for: Friday



Oh yeah. It's one of those days.


I'm concentrating too hard on a problem that refuses to be solved. Considering I've been attempting to get this thing balanced all week, I've come to the conclusion that the system just needs to selectively leak.


Grr.


Woke up this morning to two or three fresh inches of the white stuff. It was just enough to cover the mounds of dirt left by previous melt. Oddly enough, it was also warm enough to just need a jacket while I was cleaning off Sophie. Probably means we'll have a fresh inch of slush by the time I leave here this afternoon ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review