Odds Are Good, But The Goods Are Odd ...

This has been an odd week.

I can't even say "It keeps getting odder." It started oddly, and tomorrow I'm going to be sleeping in a new apartment. I think that qualifies as ending oddly.

I have:
- Packed up half of my life (soon to pack up the other half)
- Been given instructions for flood preparation
- Played about a dozen games of pool in one night (in itself not too odd, but I actually won about a third of them)
- Had someone that I've known for 11 days crash on my couch
- Regained some status at work as "smarter than she first seems"
- Eaten someone else's lunch (actually, I split it with a third person)

Tomorrow, I move. After getting at least six inches of snow. Because it wouldn't be Moving With Ashley if the weather wasn't at least a little sketchy.

Note (several hours later): I forgot the Pradeaux purse and the Manwich. My week wouldn't have started or ended in such odd fashions without those.

Comments

JustMe said…
"smarter than she first seems"?

Wow, now there's a confidence booster.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review