Fragmented Week

Hectic in that not-too-crazy sort of way.
Mostly a typical Friday.
Last night wasn't a typical Thursday.
Huge turnout.
Fun people.
Altogether much more interesting than expected.
Things can be fun even if they're not particularly interesting.
This was both.
Wonder what I can do this weekend.
I need to pack.
I'm not excited.
Packing sucks.
But on the other hand, in eight days I'll be moving into my new place.

And then I can start unpacking.
Which can be a lot like Christmas.
Except for that part where you're not really getting anything new.
Unless the hospital sends me another garden shovel.
Hilarious.
Best mail ever.
Guess I'm not new to town this time.
Fewer freebies.
Anybody in the area trying to sell a washer & dryer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review