TGIF

Oy. I’m distracted, and it’s no one’s fault but mine.


I’m a little frustrated with that one. I shouldn’t be letting myself get distracted, period, but this past week I’ve lost control in that particular arena. And while I’m reeling that control back in, I have to deal with the side effects for right now. Which is hard.


Headed to Minneapolis after work to hang out with the family for a night ... or most of the family. My awesome brother is on his way to a debate for school instead. So it’ll be my crazy sister and slightly psychotic parents ... and me.


I reflect my upbringing.


Let’s see ... Other news ... Well, I’ll be in RC in early February, for those of you who would have any desire to know that. Three weeks from now, actually. Definitely looking forward to the vacation ... Turns out a month in one place is about all I can handle right now.


Alright. Now that I’ve got that out of my system ... back to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeeaaah rapid city... i mean yeeaaaahh i get to see you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review