"Mt. Rushmore was a cover-up ..."

I had a spectacular day. Work went well, I set a grocery store speed record, I got home in time to do yoga, and then I went to "National Treasure: Book of Secrets."

It was fully enjoyable. If you liked the first one, you should check out the second.

Granted, I was a little biased. I mean, Mt. Rushmore was a prime feature. And they filmed at Sylvan Lake (one of my favorite spots in the Hills). And at a Tech lookalike (or Tech? Probably not, but does anyone know?).

Awesome fun. Good action. My only beef was with some of the geography (I wasn't aware there was that much water ANYWHERE in the Hills), but that's the kind of thing that won't bother most people that see the movie because they don't know the area as well. What can you do?

Plus Riley Poole (Justin Bartha) had a great line. Very happy.

Now I need to see it a second time so that I actually pay attention to the Rushmore moments instead of scrutinizing the crowd to pick out people I know. I recognized several, but Brandon -- where were you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

Adventures In Employment: In The Beginning