Gearing Up

This spring is going to be psychotic.

I didn’t really realize exactly how crazy it would be until late yesterday, but -- wow. As of right now, the next three months include (if everything goes according to plan) trips to Minneapolis, Rapid City, Rochester, Sioux Falls, and Russia (ranging from 1 night to a full week), a long weekend visit from Darren (yay!!!), and a move across town. All in the next 100 days.

Then May hits.

I’m excited. It’ll all be great fun, and worth every penny and lost hour of sleep. Add to my extracurriculars a job that is steadily getting more involved (and an office that is getting remodeled, leaving me working from a conference room for a week) and, come May, you’ll see one absolutely exhausted Ashley.

Right now, it’s hard to see it. First because it’s snowing ... and second because Christmas was only three weeks ago. Three weeks! We’re only 17 days into 2008 and I’m thinking about April.

I think it’s time to step back ... and just enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review