Friday Again!

After an up-and-down week, some generally tiring nights, and a day that promises to be busy and more thought-intensive than most Fridays, I am ready for a weekend.

Particularly a weekend with no real plans, which is precisely what this weekend happens to be. Woot.

Time to get caught up on sleep ... and cleaning ... and prep for the months to come. I'm excited about the psychoticness in store, but I'm not really ready for it. And to top it off, I actually want to start packing. It just doesn't make any sense yet -- I have a full month before I can start moving.

Yeah. That's a sign of something. Maybe I'm just that psyched about this new place. Or maybe I'm losing my mind a little. Suppose it's both. I just know that I've never been ready and willing to move before.

Back to work!

Comments

Megan said…
i can't believe how long you have to wait to move! ok, no excuses for not being ready when you get the new key! ha.

we miss you in rc!

megan

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review