Super Saturday

Went shopping today -- until I realized my worst nightmare was coming true.

4 days after Christmas and Valentine's Day stuff is already hitting the shelves.

When I also spotted St. Patrick's Day decorations, I started laughing. I think I frightened a couple other shoppers.

Anyway, after shopping, I came home and started cleaning my apartment. It's interesting to me that I can be such a slob ... Egads. The catch is that I've always been messy -- but until college it never bothered me. Then it only bothered me when I had a roommate.

Now it's starting to get to me because hey, I have a cool apartment, but I'm not quite willing to let anyone see it.

So now I'm cleaning my apartment. In the super-comfy flannel shirt that my mother hates and my nerdy fun straw hat while watching "Under The Tuscan Sun."

I love Saturdays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review