Saturday, December 22, 2007

CD

Hmmm ... That doesn't quite have the right impact as a title.

Happy 400th post to me! It's been 4.52 years since I started this blog. At post 300, I was still in Rapid City. At post 200, more of the same.

Today, I'm technically at my parents' house back in SoDak, but that's a rarity. Made it back right at midnight last night ... Weather was good until I was within half an hour of home. Got to sleep in this morning which was wonderful. It's been mildly busy since then, including some shopping, three trips to grocery stores, and a four-store search for a candy thermometer. Add to that a minor incident involving coffee beans that caught fire and you have an amusing day.

Kind of a lame landmark post, but here's me caring.

Have a great weekend, folks!

No comments: