Friday Night?

So here I am.

I know it's a Friday. I know. I know that, in theory, I should be out doing something.

But I don't want to, and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I have any options to right now, either.

It doesn't much matter. Yesterday I stayed busy, and tomorrow I will (woot for a garage-warming party), so taking a night off in between isn't really a bad idea anyway. All the same, I'm bored. And oddly energetic. Doesn't work so well for my attempted activity (reading) or for anybody who has gotten a voicemail from me in the last half hour or so (they're long).

*Sigh.*

Comments

Hippie girl said…
Hey, I saw you liked the book The Wind Blows Backward. Do you like much of Mary Downing Hahn's work. I love her. She's my fav. author.
Hippie girl said…
I know, I want to read it again and again! It is such a good book. I can relate sooo much to all that Lauren thinks and feels about Spencer! Well I guess I'm out! :)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review