Bored Snippets

Hi.

I'm really not sure why I'm here. I'm kind of bored, and while there are eight or nine things I should be doing, I felt like blogging.

Some things going on:

-Work's picked up. We'll see where this goes.

-I'm trying to decide whether or not to take a big trip next summer. The benefit: hanging out in Europe with Darren. The cost: not taking any of the other trips I was planning on (or only one or two of them).

-I still love winter. Kind of wish it would get here.

-My friend Bri just got the news that she's moving to Georgia ... in two weeks (that's something of an "oh by the way" to a handful of you). She made me rather grateful for my uneventful life.

-You should check out some of my links (on the left).

-I have added two more books to my reading list since my last post. B&N is not a safe place for me.

-Plane tickets are expensive.

That's about it, I guess. Have a good week, everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review