Another Friday

Ah, the week is over.

Well, the work week is over.

Whatever.

Decided to do some geocaching after work today ... Okay, backing up. I sprang for a handheld GPS receiver this past week, much to my excitement. A Garmin eTrex Legend to be more specific, found on super-sale to be most specific. And today I found my first Wisconsin cache, at the Isle.

Next time, I need to remember bug spray. Especially if it's as hot as today. And especially if, like today, there was a massive thunderstorm the night before that left a lot of standing water. Yeah, wasn't very smart about that one.

And then I met a friendly stranger in the park with a gorgeous, well-behaved, energetic golden retriever. Yay for random fun people!

Tomorrow, fun people that are considerably less random ... I'm headed north, to the Superior/Duluth area, where I'll definitely be meeting up with one woman I went to Russia with (and hopefully at least two more) ... Yay! I'll have to tell you about it when I get back.

Have a good weekend!

Comments

Katie said…
Lucky...I LOVE Duluth. When I lived in northern MN as a kid, I always wanted to come back and live in Duluth. I got to see it in March after my sugery...although I was so drugged, it wasn't a very memorable experience. Have fun! Make sure to go up the North Shore sometime :)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review