Shift

It's odd. I don't have any more homework I can do tonight, I can't contact large group speakers this late, and I have no desire to bake something since I wouldn't be done till at least 1AM ... so here I sit, writing in my blog while watching a movie and eating Swiss cheese.

Not sure what the cheese has to do with it, but there you have it.

My former routine is no more. I have yet to be at school past 6:00 to work on homework and I haven't been in a computer lab before 9AM. It's crazy; after four years of steadily increasing time at school, I don't know what to do with myself. It's not that I don't have enough to stay busy, either, but I'm a little more restricted to regular business hours.

I suppose that's something I should get used to, hmm?

In theory, this shift should leave more time for other things, like this blog. I wonder if I have the capabilities to be a daily blogger?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review