Learning

I am not a daily blogger.

There's one thing I've learned in the last week. I don't have the constant flow of ideas to pull off daily blogging. Plain and simple.

I've also learned the value of answering machines. Yes, they are irritating, but eventually you WILL hear from that person! At least, that's how it's worked so far. I knew the LG coordinator position would be a lot of work (duh -- the phone calls alone are time-consuming and frustrating), but I didn't expect it to consume almost all of my waking thoughts.

There's some speculation as to why it works that way. I suppose it's helped by the fact that LG is easy to think about; it's all happening soon and it's much more concrete than the things in life that aren't going well (or at all). For instance, I am a slacker and I still don't have a job lined up for after graduation. The problem there is that A) graduation is still 3 months away, and B) the career fair (that wonderful event where there are all sorts of companies that will genuinely consider hiring me) doesn't happen till next week. Oh, and then there's C) the fact that I don't really know what I want to do.

I've learned that people can surprise you sometimes, and sometimes they do exactly what you expect of them (even if they didn't necessarily see it coming). Either one can be amusing.

As for other areas of life ... eh, forget it. Those are the hazy areas that I try not to think about right now; there's just nothing there that won't drive me crazy.

Now, I sit here drinking my tea and wondering why the IV website won't let me send email to Hotmail users (I told you it was all-consuming!).

Perhaps that's the best approach. It's working for now, anyway; when it stops working, I can find something new.

Yep. Have a good week.

Comments

daz said…
hey i wrote a blog entry on this blog http://espritsforts.blogspot.com/

laters

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review