Green

Envy is an odd thing.

You can't envy something you never really thought about. For instance, the tablet PC program here at Tech; I've never had one, and I personally think the program is a bit dumb. However, I'm a little jealous of the people who have the tablets and can use them during class.

There are those things you wouldn't have envied in a past life, either. I did not have a cell phone in high school, and I was never really sorry I didn't. Five years (ish) later, my cell phone isn't working properly and I'm losing my mind.

On a different note ... wait, I had something ... ARGH! Where did my attention span go? Why can't I focus? What's going on?

Oh yeah. Never mind.

On a different note, the mini-feed on Facebook is really weirding me out, and I hope it changes soon. Facebook, for those that aren't familiar, is an online college community that, in itself, is actually kind of cool. Good way to catch up with people you used to know, advertise things going on in your school or organize things with friends. The mini-feed (a list of the last ten or so things you've done on Facebook) is rather Big Brother-like and just makes stalking easier. I don't like it.

Do I have any seconds out there? Opinions? Anyone FOR the thing?

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry, still not on Facebook. But hey, I did jump on the bandwagon and get a myspace page! (junebug259). Good for me, eh! We should definitely hit Bully Blends someday. What's your schedule like this semester??

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review