Full Tilt

Life at Tech is in full swing again, the weekend was awesome, and tomorrow is the first large group meeting for IV.

I'm a little stressed, but otherwise great.

Again, I had such great intentions for writing, but now that I'm in front of a computer, I have blogger's block. Stupid blank screen and its stupid expectations ...

Let's see -- what's in the news? There's the death of Steve Irwin, a whole different kind of celebrity for my generation ... Sad. And odd. The man wrestled alligators and played with terrifically venomous snakes. Where does he die? In the ocean, thanks to a sting ray. Crazy.

There's the first photo of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' kid. The picture on Yahoo! News (of the Vanity Fair cover) comes with the caption, "The Taliban are on the move again in Afghanistan. And, in other news, Suri Cruise has two eyes, a nose and a full head of hair."

I got a kick out of that. Not that we seem to be celebrity obsessed or anything, of course.

I need topics. I need to remember to write things down as they come. Right now ... I need to do some homework.

Later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review