Bagels

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ...

It is gorgeous out there, which is what made it possible for me to walk downtown for lunch today. Happy day ... I love B&L. Good stuff, and about 20 minutes of leisurely walking from campus.

At some point, it occurred to me that I was walking down there alone (something you only do in daylight) and that fact almost made me sad. I mean, I was eating lunch alone again, as I do about half the time. Then, I realized that I was okay with it and that most of my friends were in class anyway -- and they probably wouldn't want to walk that far. No, they would opt for the Shack, where convenience makes up for bad food. The prospect of a (few hours old) bagel in lieu of Miner's Shack food was far too promising; loneliness subsided.

Now, I'm trying to fend off panic while working on IV stuff -- egads. It's not been a promising afternoon. I'm not very happy about that fact. Mostly I'm just sick of leaving messages ...

Okay. Back to leaving them. Have a good afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review