Free At Last

We're done! We're moved out and we've turned in our keys! Finally, finally, I'm only officially residing at 3 places!

Hmm. Still something wrong with that. Feels good, though.

I actually feel mildly accomplished today. There's the moving out thing, coupled with the time to relax thing and the fact that I finally have shampoo. I'm out of tea-drinking practice, however, as my relaxing has lead to the fact that I'm very jittery.

School plans are in full swing as well; my schedule is complete (provided no classes get cancelled, which I'm praying pretty hard about right now) and IV things are starting to pick up. I do believe I'm actually looking forward to this semester!

Ahh. Happy. I've missed the non-worrying feelings.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review