Short

Not just snow in the forecast, but half an inch on the ground when I left for school. I laughed hysterically the whole time I was scraping my windows. This state is nuts.

(PS -- Now it's 67°F outside. Crazy, hmm?)

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for senior design; our presentation is on Wednesday, and we're almost done putting it together. Hopefully we'll finish that up tonight (preferably before too late) and have tomorrow to do, um, everything else. It's the last-minute push before Easter ...

My little brother is getting confirmed tomorrow. Yay Shorty! I'm still sorry I'm going to miss it ... :(

In other news, this was a crazy, hectic week. Only 5 weeks until graduation! (You don't have to graduate to look forward to it!)


To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
-Jack Handy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review