Paper Cuts And Credit Snafus

Classes have officially started; I have my biochemical engineering lab in an hour. Sounds scary, doesn't it? Perhaps more so for those who don't know what we're doing, so allow me to put your minds at ease -- our focus is mainly on fermentation. Namely, we brew beer. No joke.

I get to meet with the academic enrollment lady today to iron out my last semester here. To all aspiring Techies -- DON'T PROCRASTINATE ON YOUR GENERALS!! If you do that, they suddenly yank away your ability to register all by yourself. On top of that, you get to take classes with kids you would have babysat for eight or so years ago. It's a little bit freaky.

In any case, this semester looks ... interesting. Everybody's back in town, my classes are so-so (four in a row, 9-1 MWF, and a couple random labs on Tuesday and Thursday), and I already have homework. I can't decide if it will be a good interesting or a bad interesting, but I suspect quite strongly that it won't be boring.

Alas, I need to get back to getting ready. Have a good day, everybody!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoy brewing beer!
daz said…
and they think there's a problem with alcohol at this school? it's just a bit hypocritical (not too much, plus i just wanted something to type :oP)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review