Falling Asleep In The Lab

That title is misleading. Usually when I use a title like that, it implies that it has actually happened. I haven't fallen asleep in the lab. That would be the ultimate in nerdy. I am, however, zoning out in the lab. I'm as good as unconscious.

So much to do, so much time spent on a computer. Despite my "week off," I feel as though I've accomplished nothing. This isn't really true -- I have the homework assignments to prove it -- but there's something about hours of typing that boil down to 10 pages of veritable crap to make you feel as though you haven't really done anything. That and the fact that most of your blood has pooled in your lower body due to lack of physical activity.

Egads.

So ... How's it going? Life is okay here. Pretty uneventful. Homework, regular work, etc. etc. Very much unlike last week, but that's not a bad thing. I could use a good six months before another Week like last week. This week's major event is a homework assignment that is, at present, 13 pages long. If it were also 13 problems long, that would be okay. But no. It's only one. Granted, that one has five parts, but ... yeah. That's still 2.6 pages per part, and I haven't even done the last one yet.

This one had better be worth a lot.

Anyway, I'm still lacking in topics (the creative side of my brain stops working after four hours in front of a computer), but I know you guys will come through ... right? RIGHT?!


I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
-Steven Wright

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, the real world is something else huh? Money is such a wicked thing, and so many complications with it. You could say money is a bad dramatic realtionship. Anyways, I was thinking about facebook, and the only real good use for it, would probably being able to keep connections with people who far away. Well anyways get to feeling well so you can ice skate friday night.(It's free!) Bring your associates as well! Take care!
Anonymous said…
I'd talk about cows, but that's just me.
daz said…
aliens, talk about aliens, nah not really. maybe about the times that are really annoying/stressful (ie right before a test, right before getting a test back, etc). or how stupid the computers in the schools (no matter where you go) computer labs are. well off to my test (i hope i survive the 3 hours of it)
Anonymous said…
No one said much about the cows-I guess that story line died. Oh well-on to pigs. (Hi to the Ashli/ey's!)
Anonymous said…
boobs.
Anonymous said…
We don't like boobs. They are squishy. You should know better Ashli. Actually, I should know better. I'm the bad friend that missed your birthday (22 lashings for me!) I hope you still like me a wee bit.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review