Internet Access?

Quick clarification -- I know what Internet access is. I'm typing in a blog. This isn't some weird form of telepathy, where I think in keystrokes on some distant keyboard.

However, after three weeks of silence, our house now has access! Not to mention 200 highly repetitive TV channels, and a local phone number. At last!

The truth of the matter is that I felt like I had to post today, even though I don't really have anything to say. I'm at work, waiting for the autoclave to finish up.

And it's done. Later, people.

PS -- Yes, Darren, I find it odd that Ashli asked me a question on my blog. Especially since she was the first one to tell me about FSMism.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Darren- when are you coming back so I can make fun of you in person? and did I menshion that I have email and Ashley doesn't... :P
Ashley said…
Ashli, you're mean. And I'm not even going near the "passed a guy that smelled like you" thing. That's creepy. ;)
Anonymous said…
Are you sure he was a guy if he smelled like me? Or do you mean he smelled like farm? Cuz I can smell like that too sometimes.

I had fun with autoclaves too this summer Ashley. The one we had sorta looked like a total iron submarine. It was old and very cranky. But i'm off to find some nutrition so I'll check ya later!
daz said…
now why would you want to make fun of me in person? or do you mean so you can make fun of me to my face? anyways i get back to the states november 20th, and i'll try to make it up to rapid as soon as i can, but i'll be working full time to try and pay for this semester abroad and for next semester at tech.

anyways this is ashley's comment area, so i should probably say something towards her as well. hmmm......good to know you have internet access now (sorry couldn't think of anything else)
Anonymous said…
Jen- it was like the dude was wearing YOUR perfume. I know...it's crazy.

Darren- I miss you and the way Ashley would smack you around. Now she is smacking me around and my vision is begining to blurr.

Ashley- You need to save me from another night at the bars! David and Nick want to go out for drinks tonight and my poor body can't handle more booze for a while. Plus,we need to schedule a "date" with Zeeb to hear his music ;) I have a study group tonight at 5 but later I am free. Zeeb = good fun happy time.
Anonymous said…
Oh does he?? Ashli-perhaps you and I should discuss this Zeeb gentleman sometime.......

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review