Weekend Again

So very, very tired.

It's been an interesting weekend thus far. Spent some quality time at the Playhouse (and I have to admit, I'm a little lost among thespians -- that's a world far from Techland, but it's a fun one), got to hang out a bit with Ashli, Zeeb, and Andy the Expatriate. Well, not so much, but he has deserted us for the summer.

Tomorrow I have an official vacation day. Technically, I have a few things to take care of, but that should only take a couple of hours, as long as I don't waste time. Much more vacation-like than a regular Monday.

I wish I had something interesting to talk about, but ... well, life just isn't right now.

Ah, yes. Stumbled across this blog as well ... I hope that when/if I hit Mom-days, I can have this sense of humor about things.

This is all I've got for now. Lots of nothingness. Sorry to disappoint.


Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
pisstt...ya know what?..."The Crow" IS AWESOME (I'm not joking around, I saw the last half of that movie earlier on like HBO or someting like that and I didn't know what I was watching):) I thought that it was cool that the guy's name was "Draven" which sounds like "The Raven" and the guy quoted E.A.Poe's "The Raven" and yes, I am working at the museum and bored again.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review