Boring, But You Told Me To Post

My freeze-dryer works!

If, two years ago, you had told me that this is what would make me happy, I would have cried in desperation for where my life was going. But I'm surprisingly comfortable with the idea now.

After several weeks of frustration, the thing actually works, meaning I can do my research now -- and actually accomplish something. Whee!

In other news, I got WebMessenger to work on this thing, so now I can use MSN from my own computer! Double whee! I've only been trying to do that for a year and a half.

In unhappy news, I'm getting my shots tomorrow (finally). I know how that sounds, and a few of you are probably happy to entertain that simple humor. Feel free. I'm equipping myself to leave the country at last. (Yep, entertain that one, too.)

Umm ... yeah. Sorry, Ashli, not much to report. Same to you, Darren. It's been a pretty dull week. Last night was pretty cool -- a bunch of us went out, and it was fun, with the exception of walking into Paddy's and getting creepy looks from a handful of forty-something males. Eeg.

That's all I've got. I leave you now with some wise words from Ashli.


Dance for me, my monkey man!
-Ashli

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yipee! I'm glad you finally got the freeze dryer to work! What was the problem?

Sorry last night got a little crazy. :( Allen (skinny paleo cowboy-like part-time Ashli stalker) called Heidi and me out to the Firehouse to have a couple drinks with Justin (Slim) and the crew before Justin left for California. I got to hear about several different body parts of not only Justin but Wiley and big tattooed Matt also. It was interesting. I had to explain to the gang why I was single again and Allen began to lay his mack-down soon after. Yeah, Zeeb is still on call for any male-related issues...Ahh, the pleasures of being single again. Yey for stalkers.
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear about your stalkers Ashli-though I imagine they make your life interesting! When do you leave for Russia Ashley?? I imagine everyone else knows this, but I am the low-ly east river occupant and I don't keep up much on what happens with you guys. I hope everything is going well--I am still fiddling with meat down here in Illinois (that oughta give a few of you some good laughs)!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review