Spring Break!

Friday at last!

So maybe I still have to survive another ... nine hours. But that's nothing -- at least it's Friday. Monday at this time, I was ready to disappear anyway.

24 hours. Just gotta keep telling myself that. Not long, just another 24 hours.

In any case, it's been an interesting week. Palmerton's fire alarm went off on Tuesday ... I got to laugh from the comfort of my dorm room as the Palmertonites evacuated. Before I explain, you should know that the building is notorious for freaking out when someone burns popcorn, and the alarm used to go off pretty frequently. This time, however, it seems someone's remote-control car battery had exploded.

Yup, exploded. In any case, there was actually a fire, even though it was relatively small by the time anyone but the guy's roomie saw it, but the trucks came anyway.

Lunch with Dad today, last of my tests shortly thereafter, then one more class and I'm done with school for the week. Papa Roach concert tonight (they're actually in RC, which ... well, that doesn't happen very often). Barb, Andy, Colt and I are headed that way. And tomorrow, it's home again for me.

Yay!

Anyway, you may or may not hear from me while I'm home. Guess it depends on how exciting the week is (the weekend's already looking pretty good, though) and whether or not I feel like settling in and typing. We'll see.

Have a great week!


Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.

Comments

daz said…
you know that woulda been a concert i would go to, but i'm a little too far away

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review