Slightly More Normal

I might not have gotten as much sleep as I would have liked, but it was enough. Tonight's going to be a rough one, but that's what I get for not getting enough done over spring break.

Taking my lunch break right now ... I spent the morning reading about Siran glass beads, and this afternoon it looks like I'm reading about freeze-drying techniques. It might not sound exciting, but this is what comes before the fun stuff.

It snowed most of yesterday, starting sometime before I went to class at 9:00 and not ending till sometime after 8PM ... Had it actually accumulated, we'd probably have a few inches of fluffy white. Instead, the ground was too warm and nothing stuck until after 3:00. On the bright side, it's not quite as dry now (which RC desperately needs); a few more days of this would be awesome.

Wow -- look at that. Work and the weather. What an incredibly interesting post.


Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review