Monday, March 14, 2005

Post-Break Antsy

What do you do when you have just returned from spring break and realize that you're missing your attention span?

Seriously, I'd like to know, but only because I'm having a lousy go of it. Escaped to Storm for a little while, but by all accounts I shouldn't have done that -- too much reading, too little time.

In moderately exciting news, I start my new job tomorrow. Research with the biology professor ... I'd go into more detail, but apparently the titles alone of the reading material I was given would put most people to sleep. Personally, I find it fun.

Good to hear things are going well in Australia, Darren.

Hope your week goes well, Ashli. Enjoy your free trip to Colorado. Hee hee.

Still laughing at you, Andy. If you go to jail, I'll laugh harder (but then I'll feel bad, knowing you got beaten up for being "the guy that burned the tree stump").

Wish you were here, Aaron.


Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.

4 comments:

daz said...

so whats this about andy and jail??? is it part of why i should ask him about CO? why is ashli going to CO? is it another geo/paleo thingy?

dazza

(lots of ?s i know, but i'm outta the loop)

Ashley said...

Here you go, in order:

Not my story, but pretty funny; YES; Ashli might go with him; nope.

How's that?

daz said...

good i guess, still a bit confused, but oh well

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there too