Not-So-Random Insomnia

Ugh, I shouldn't have had pizza for lunch. Stupid cheese ... Now I'm sitting here, popping Tums and hoping for the heartburn to go away so I can sleep.

What kind of 20-year-old has chronic heartburn problems anyway? This is mildly ridiculous.

I had an interesting experience earlier today. I was parking my Jeep and had to stop and honk at the deer standing in the spot I wanted. Yup, deer, casually hanging out in the parking lot. Two of 'em, at least right there -- when they took off, they joined two more on the hill behind the lot.

Nothing beats a little wildlife in the heart of RC (or somewhat near the heart of RC).

Argh. I think I'm going to try that sleep thing again. Have a good night, people!


A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review