Mmm, Rollercoasters

I love rollercoasters.

This proves to be a problem, since I live in South Dakota which contains no amusement parks (short of Wild Water West, if you choose to count that) and no crazy farmer who felt like building a coaster in his pasture. It doesn't help that I'm a poor college student, either.

Hence my new goal -- to someday spend a solid month travelling the US in search of coaster thrills. Granted, I'll probably never have the ability to take a month off work or the funds to cover park entrances, but I can hope, right?

I blame the Travel Channel. They did a special on coasters, and, as it turns out, the place for thrills isn't California or Florida -- it's Ohio. Not only does Ohio have a Six Flags, it has Cedar Point, which one website claims was voted the best amusement park on earth. Not in the US -- on the planet.

Somehow, I'm not surprised. They claim sixteen coasters, including the tallest, fastest one in the country.

Yup, want to go there.

Anyway, I haven't had a terribly productive day. I think I'm going to have to stop talking to you people and start studying my biochemistry.

Have a good week!


Do something unusual today. Accomplish work on the computer.

Comments

daz said…
you could go to elitch's in denver this summer, but then again you'll be in russia won't you?

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review