Lab Rat

I am a lab rat.

I am a lab rat, and I love it. I spent six hours today holed away in a random campus building, mixing various substances and then pipetting them into test tubes. There was a bit more to it than that (among other things, I'm learning how to use all the equipment), but it was all pretty standard lab work -- and I loved it.

Lots of work afterwards today, and then I had to run off to Borders before I lost my mind. Okay, so I didn't have to, but in the interest of all those that would be drastically affected by my spazzing out, I left.

On the drive back, I ended up stopped at a red light between two cars with massive bass. Talk about an interesting sensation.

Now, I'm back and I get to relax. Woot.


There is no job so simple that it cannot be done wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review