Complete

At last.

It's been awhile, but I'm finally feeling like a complete person again. Long day of work, some challenging homework (but not so challenging that it's impossible), a short Russian lesson, and some homemade cookies. Oh, and a rose starting to bloom on my desk. Brightens things up a bit.

I guess ... well, that's my daily update.

I've been reading this book that I mentioned last time -- Earthling by Steve Healey. It's pretty cool; it makes you think, not so much about what it means (because I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean much of anything) but about just how cool those lines just sounded. Superficial, I know, but here's a poet who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Ah, a short entry. All the same, have a great week!


Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review