Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Back To The Not Sleeping

Okay, so maybe it's not even 1AM yet. I don't care. I'm tired, and I've been trying to sleep for almost an hour now. I gave up on homework because I couldn't focus well enough to get anything done, and now I'm sitting here, talking to you people instead of sleeping.

This is getting frustrating.

So ... It's a short week. Working tomorrow, and finishing my formal report (which, thankfully, I've actually gotten a good start on already). I'm done with class at 4PM on Wednesday, and then, if all goes well, I'm driving home right away. The best part?

No class on Tuesday after Easter, either. I'll probably have to work, but I won't have to get back until late Monday. Heck, I could probably even eat supper at home. Woot!

And after I get home ... Wait, that would be planning ahead. Haven't gotten that far yet.

Okay, my eyes are starting to droop a little. I'm gonna try this sleep thing again. Later, people.


I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

No comments: