Long Thursday

First -- very much recommended that you read this. I laughed.

I'm pausing my studies for a few minutes (okay, okay, I'm stalling) and watching "The Emperor's New Groove." Nothing like a little Disney to ease the biochem-crazed mind.

More crazed than biochem, I think.

It's been a long week. My microbiology test didn't go as well as it should have, and now I'm in prep for tomorrow and fending off panic. It's going to be a very, very long Friday. It's a good thing spring break's in a week, since I'm not even giving myself the weekend off.

Add to the school insanity my impatience with other things and you've got one screwy-feeling chick.

Yup, long week.

Anyway, I need to get back to work, so ... have a good Friday, everybody.


The problem with getting a life is making the payments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review