Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Day In Review

Well, all things considered, this has been one of the most uneventful Tuesdays I've had. Meetings were minimal, likely because it was after a long weekend. The two I did have were, coincidentally, at the same time.

Leave it to me to double-book with only two meetings that day in the first place.

The IV gathering was pretty cool: a small group conglomeration to discuss free will and predestination. I had to leave before the Q&A was over, but it still got me thinking ... Never mind. I think that's a topic for a different day, when my brain isn't high on microbiology.

By the way, thanks for the wake-up call, Darren. It's too bad I was cursing the ringing phone instead of getting out of bed to answer it ... I'll catch you one of these times, dude.

That's all I've got for now. Talk to y'all later.


My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

1 comment:

daz said...

no worries, next time i call i'll wait a little bit for you to stumble outta bed to get to the phone after you find out its me. cheers, Dazza (one of the aussie nickname i have, the others are american boy and colorado)