Untitled

Anyway, back in the real world. We're sticking around here today (contrary to yesterday's plans) which is actually okay, because there's a fair amount of free entertainment available tonight.

Still excited about "Phantom" last night. It was just that good.

Last night as a whole was pretty awesome. About 7:00 I realized most of my usual crowd had plans (being that they're all dating each other and it was a Friday night, what else would you expect?) and that I had nothing to do. I chatted with Colt and Josh for awhile, then said, "Hey, I'm hungry" and went off in search of food.

Ironically, I never ate supper. Ended up at Borders for awhile for coffee and contemplation, and after feeling much better about myself, I ended up at "Phantom." Alone, yes, but I think that may be my way of going to movies from now on.

And, as you already know, the movie was awesome.

So here I am.

I'm still not sure what else to talk about. Finding out I have more readers than I thought ... I should get a view counter or something. Could be interesting.

Life is going well, and now I have today to get stuff done (I'm even up before noon!). My room needs cleaning, my homework needs doing, my tape of "CSI" needs watching, and my new book needs writing. I have a full day ahead of myself.

So I think I'm going to stop talking to you people and get on with it. Have an awesome weekend, folks!


I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review