First Day Of School

First day of classes down! This is looking like a pretty interesting semester ... Sociology, microbiology, chemical kinetics, mass transfer, and biochemistry.

Yes. Yes, I'm a nerd. It's great.

Think it helps that I've got some fun professors, especially the sociology one ... He's a bit off his rocker, in an awesome sort of way.

I had so much I wanted to say, but ... Well, most of it's slipped my mind since. Ashli and I were talking about how clothing seems to fit a person's personality, and from there we were wondering if those who "dress" people (you know -- girlfriends who change how their boyfriends dress, or people on makeover shows) are really changing the person's personality instead, intentionally or otherwise.

I've known a couple of those guys, and ... well, they always look a little uncomfortable in their own skin, you know? Makes you wonder what kind of relationship really exists there.

And ... well, I'm a little concerned about the possibilities there with a different friend, but that's a topic for another day (especially since it hasn't even started yet).

Done with that topic.

Went out to Storm last night, which was great (yay tubing! and hot chocolate! and girl time!), then spent two and a half hours on the phone ... That's a rare situation for me. While this blog gives the impression that I like to hear myself talk (which wouldn't be wrong, I suppose), I'm not a big phone person. But last night I had no desire to hang up. Good stuff.

Things are brightening a little, I guess. Tomorrow ... Well, the memorial service for Turtle and Chad is tomorrow night, and we'll see how things are going after that.

See y'all later.


Short skirts have a tendency to make men polite. Have you ever seen a man get on a bus ahead of one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review