Relaxed? No Way!

At long last -- I feel relaxed.

This hasn't happened since ... oh, I don't know. Last year some time. Sure, I relaxed this summer, but I don't really remember it, and I'm not really talking about that. I'm talking about real relaxation amongst the craziness that is college life.

I went on a retreat this last weekend, and as it turns out, it was exactly what I needed. So many questions were answered ... Wow. I feel so free in comparison to where I was last week.

Boys aren't dumb. They just act like it sometimes. And I might not have everything figured out, but it'll come to me when it's time. In the meantime, I just have to survive the next two months of class and figure out how to get myself to Russia next summer.

Oh yeah -- and don't forget the fun stuff. Ultimate Frisbee, hiking, and of course, spoons. Yay spoons! Yay Matt for being a good sport!


For the man who has everything -- a calendar to remind him when payments are due.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review