Life In The Day

Things are getting started, and it's been an interesting week.

In the land of classes, I'd rather not talk about it. I'm taking thermodynamics, heat transfer, technical communications, physics, and analytical chemistry. Eighteen credits of pressure and stress.

The swelling in my face is finally going down, but not until after I went to the doctor out here and he re-cut ... blechh. I had a bad infection in my cheek, not even near the spots that formerly held teeth. Not fun when you confuse your doctor.

At this exact moment, there's a storm outside my window with a heck of a lot of lightning and wind. It's pretty spectacular, and I'm rather tempted to go for a run in the rain if it ever really kicks in (mostly just lightning and wind right now). Right now it's spectacular enough to watch the neighboring dorms light up from the outside in. Bet it's wreaking havoc on the dance in the quad, though.

InterVarsity stuff is kicking up, and it's gonna be an awesome year ... yay!

To a bunch of you -- call me!

(Dude, the thunder just set off someone's car alarm ... That was cool.)

I have no interesting or even semi-interesting rants right now, and the lightning is starting to threaten campus computers, so I'll talk to y'all later.


Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review