News

News Piece #1: I have a job lined up for this summer. I will be working at Storm Mountain Center, a church camp just southwest of here that I attended in my younger years. I can't wait--it'll be awesome.

News Piece #2: The semester will be ending in approximately eleven days, so there will be much studying and drinking for a few more days. Not everyone will partake in both.

News Piece #3: Dan called me. That's right, Dan "The Man," a.k.a. "He Who I Have Been Emailing Relentlessly While Clinging To The Hope Of A Response," called me rather randomly yesterday, then again today, at which point I actually answered my phone.

News Piece #4: What I suspect was the reasoning behind the call: Dan is getting married.

You heard it here first, folks (well, maybe you didn't). The Eternal Bachelor is getting married. Still have to grill him for details, but it should be interesting. I'm still dumbfounded myself.


Stolen from Jesse: Better to be silent and be thought an idiot than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review