Yarghishness (What A Weird Week)

Well, here I am, at home again for a couple weeks. Once again, I feel weird.

But then, I'm rather used to it.

I'm happy to be here. Things are quieter, my bed is bigger, there's no homework, and of course, my family's here. They're pretty cool ... most of the time ... when they feel like it.

And besides, home is where the food is.

My fish died. I blame the water, but it's probably my fault.

I actually talked to Dan yesterday, which was awesome. Not for very long, and not as in-depth as I would like, but it's a start. He's doing okay (for those who care), but seems to be having issues keeping in touch.

Finals are done. Thank God. I passed all my classes. I'm moving on as I should be. Hopefully the current trend continues (or improves) with next semester.

And I'm in desperate need of a topic for this blog. Hmmm ...

I'm tempted to discuss movies, simply because it requires little thought and that's about all my brain is capable of right now. So, here goes.

A quick list of the movies I've watched in the last couple of weeks (not just in theaters, but in general):
- "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger (yum)
- "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"
- "Wayne's World 2"
- "The Phantom Tollbooth" (the cartoon based on the book)
- "Legally Blonde"
- "Final Destination 2"
- "Drumline"
- "Boondock Saints"
- "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
- "Finding Nemo"

Unfortunately, that's not all of them. Theoretically, that's too many for two weeks' time anyway, but oh well.

This is a hugely genre-crossing list. Take the first three as examples: here, you have historical drama, fantasy, and really, really dumb humor. You move on to a little kids' cartoon, a chick flick, a pointless horror movie, a teen flick (well, kinda), a thought-provoking action-adventure, more stupid humor (holiday themed this time), and another little kids' cartoon. Keep in mind that this particular list is rather typical of my (and my friends') usual movie viewing pattern. A little bit of everything, even though not everyone likes it all.

Okay, I've wasted as much time as I'm willing. Now I'm done.


I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review