Home Again, Home Again...

All right, all right. So maybe the ambiguity continues over the word "home," but it fits this. This is what's been "home" for nine years, and as long as I'm here, it's home again. When I'm at school, that's home. Does this make any sense?

My family has gone hermit-y. I don't get it. They used to be so much more ... out there. More likely to sit and read in the living room. Maybe I'm imagining it (most likely).

And so I prove it by sitting at the computer.

Speaking of which, my parents just got a new computer, and it's AWESOME. I love it. Good buy, Mom. (Mom's also discovered my blog ... well, the little bro printed it out for her and she read some of it.)

Fun fun.

Anyway, I'm home for the weekend, and I get the distinct feeling I'm missing something. Probably because I'm pacing myself a little better than I did last year ... Last year, the first time I came home, I made it my mission to see everybody I could in a really short time period, and it kinda sucked. This time, I went to a band competition and then I got to hang out with my mom. It was fun, and considerably more relaxing.

Although I DID bring some homework with me ... Maybe I should be doing that instead.

Bah.


I knew I was a nut when the squirrels looked at me funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review