Back To Life!

Tada! One full week back at school, and already I'm my brighter, more chipper, slightly stranger self. Funny how hanging out with these people does that to a person.

Classes are going to be interesting. I'm taking things like Chem-E 1, organic chemistry (gasp!), physics (snore!), Tech Comm, and Calc III. So far, things are good. My professors are even pretty cool. The greatest thing so far? Having a philosophy teacher for an English class.

Our room's a blast. Got it all set up and everything ... Yay. Hopefully Ashli and I don't wanna kill each other by the end of the year, but I don't anticipate it.

IVCF's annual Harney Hike was yesterday, and I (naturally) went--as did Barb, Jon, and Darren. Fun stuff! Poor Barb hurt herself, however, and Jon ended up carrying her the last mile or so. There're some pictures on my site.

Speaking of which, I'm finally getting things going on that again, so if you want to check it out, it's ready!

Nothing philosophical for today. Talk to you later.


Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review