The Blog With No Name

This isn't supposed to be a daily thing, is it?

Why am I asking you?

Now beginning my second attempt to post something today. Does your computer do that to you? (Once again--why am I asking you?) My previous post spontaneously went blank. Chances are it was my fault, but for the life of me I can't figure out how it happened.

Besides, this computer is wacky anyway. Anything's possible.

The only suggestions I've gotten thus far for posting material is citrus fruits and "Get Fuzzy." Here are my responses:
1) I like lime better than lemon (especially with sugar). This is a new discovery. Besides that, I like oranges and orange juice, and grapefruit. Beyond that, I have no opinion.
2) Hilarious! Go to the site if you don't believe me. Good stuff.

Let's see... Since the last post, work has ended and I attended my last girls' night of the season. Actually, both of those things happened on Friday (how depressing).

Work surprised me. By August of last year, I was terrifically burned out and wanted nothing more than to get out of that place. This year, I find myself willing to go for another month. I don't know why this is, or if maybe it's a sign that I should get a job this year after all. That will continue to be up for deliberation, especially whether or not I have time ... although a paycheck, even if it's only for $20 a week, would be nice.

The girls' night was great. Pizza and some time hanging out in a dorm room much bigger than mine. (Oh yeah, and some great company and conversation, too.) I'm really going to miss those nights, but for future reference girls, we better get some more in over the school year!

Besides that, I seem to have attracted another follower--er, reader. Yay Jill!

Speaking of Jill, she's just informed me that there is a jackalope in Mitchell, too, just off I-90.

Saturday, I went to the drive-in with Jesse (Stop it--nothing happened. Hey, CUT THAT OUT!) where they were showing "Seabiscuit" and "S.W.A.T." For future reference, both are good movies, but both are also rather predictable. Such is the state of movies I guess, but Hollywood's hit a stagnant spot in the creativity department. Oh well.

Unfortunately, I'm running out of topics here. My usual wit and neverending material are failing me.

Hmmm ... On the school front, much has been accomplished. I've gone through most of the stuff I brought home in May, and this weekend Dad and I built the loft for Ashli's and my room. It should be pretty nice when it's finally all up and ready to go. Tomorrow, I finish my shopping ... One week left!

Barb, talk to me.

All for today. Talk to you people later.


This sentence no verb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review