Blah

Argh, how depressing. Barb, I'm jealous. You're exactly where I want to be right now; back at school, at home, away from all the things that suck right now. Blah.

Dan left. Also depressing. It's hitting me in stages; today was bad, especially when I walked into church and went, "Oh yeah..." Blah. (Dan, if you're reading this now, you better send me an email or something.)

Went to Jesse's last night, which wasn't depressing at all ... until I had to leave this afternoon. Blah.

Back to work tomorrow. Another six hours with germy little kids. Gotta remember to pack a lunch so I don't starve. Blah.

Three more weeks away from people, then back to people ... and 100 degree rooms. Blah.

Friends back here behaving like twelve-year-olds. Too bad they're twenty. Blah.

Despite all this, things aren't that bad. Trust me, I haven't lost sight of the fact that I'm blessed and I don't have any particularly major problems in my own life (knock on wood). But let's face it, we all have blah days. This is one of mine.

Blah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review