A Bizarre Energy Surge

I'm not entirely sure why I'm even typing this. If I had something to say, it would definitely help, but right now, I'm just typing.

Duh.

Anyway, how's it going? Not that many of you are going to tell me, but I thought I'd be conversational. I'm feeling ... flighty. My brain can't focus. Granted, it's 11:20 right about now, but I've been like that all day. And yesterday I was fine. Obsessively focused.

Perfect example? I started typing this twenty minutes ago.

Anyway, back in the real world ... Work was dull today. We spent three hours at the pool instead of two. I got off an hour and fifteen minutes late. Fine with me, I need the money.

I'm talking to Jesse and Barb now. Poor Barb. What a day. Especially yesterday (*giggle*).

Get Fuzzy's great too, but it has been for a couple weeks now.

Hum dee dum ... Are you still there? Darn.

"Sweet cracker sandwich!" Heh heh heh.

Hey! Just came up with a really good vent. Too bad this is the wrong place and time to say anything about it. Maybe some other time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review