Things

Okay, so I actually left on Tuesday (that was great--I didn't get to bed till 3:30 AM, and at 6:30 Mom felt it necessary to wake me up and inform me we were leaving early), and I got back today. The tournament was interesting ... My sister's team ended up with a win, loss, and tie in the determining games, got put into the upper flight for finals, and then lost in the quarterfinals--after a 1-1 tie, double overtime, and a heartbreaking shootout that ended 4-5.

Now, they're done. For good. They've been together for the last eight years, but now ... How odd.

This tourney was odd. The hotel was overrun with high school boys. I found it odd that while I was in high school, I was invisible, but now I get accosted. It was pretty funny, too (hi, Lonny, if you're reading this).

Hmmm. What else. I feel required to mention that Darren got to play Ireland twice, and lost both times. However, they got second, so congratulations Darren.

And, since I've mentioned two other guys and not you, I love you, Jesse.

Erm... Don't know as anything else is going on. It's only Friday, so I have a whole weekend of stuff coming up, then a great week, I hope. Couple days of work, then on a REAL vacation, sans family members. I can't wait.

But for now, onward and outward. Later dudes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review