WTF

Well, hello there.

Who else realized we're already 25% of the way through 2024 and thought, "Huh, I wasn't actually ready for that. How do I go back a couple months?"

Yeah, I didn't think it was just me.

So in the last couple of years, I've cut waaaaaay back on my internet presence. There was the general toxicity of The Face, the distraction of The Gram, the inanity of ... everything. I couldn't do it. And as such, this little project of mine also fell by the wayside.

The thing of it is ... I've wanted to get back into it. I've missed throwing my little tidbits onto the internet here. This is more of a shout into the void than other platforms and an outlet for a quiet engineer that doesn't get a lot of chances to write anymore.

Not to say there's anything of real substance. But the possibility is there.

So let's see if I can give this a proper shot again, shall we? I'm in need of a hobby again, and on a day like today -- cold and rainy (or snowy, depending on the minute), between books, The Tall Guy and I doing our best Bucket family impression -- I think, "Hey, now's my chance."

I'll be over here making some tweaks, changing the looks a bit. And possibly coming up with some topics for myself. Books? Lego set reviews? Charting my ventures into the ebike realm? Pick up that "Adventures in Employment" idea I had a couple years ago?

All of the above?

Wish me luck. And hey, stop in and visit again sometime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review